search > Caribbean Islands services > Caribbean Islands business services

Posted: Thursday, 1 December 2016, 17:14


Are you interested in Changing nationality? Or need documents to work in The Bahamas?
We are consulting agency giving help for your travel and work/resident permits in The Bahamas.
We help you get a work and get resident permits extended.

We can get you Citizenship, Work and Resident Permits in The Bahamas. – You will have direct access to the USA as there are only 30 minutes away. The Bahamas has close ties with the U.S

Want to go to school/university/college in The United States of America or Canada? We can get you a Student Visas.

No Bull you won’t have to pay until arrival. Documents of your request are 100% guaranteed!

Let us help you start a new life! Serious inquires only, email us at

• Location: Jamaica, The Bahamas

• Post ID: 3671272 caribbeanislands is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017